- Bright indirect or artificial light
- Water when 3-4 inches of topsoil feels dry
- Reduce watering in winter and monsoon compared to summer
- Well-drained, fertile soil, rich in organic matter
- Use organic fertiliser once a month
This hardy semi-succulent does not need too much attention. Give the Sansevieria lotus low light and keep the soil moist, and your plant happily grows in its little pot, with tall variegated leaves. The way the leaves grow out of the pot resembles a lotus, earning this Sansevieria its name.
The Sansevieria is one of the few houseplants that releases oxygen at night rather than during the day.
Placement: Thrives in both bright and low light areas
Why do Sansevieria leaves turn yellow?
Under or overwatering, age, or less light.
Does Sansevieria need a lot of light?
Does Sansevieria help you sleep?
Yes, it increases the oxygen in your room.
How to propagate Sansevieria?
Improve your air quality and get a good night’s rest with Green Vedam’s aesthetic Sansevieria Lotus!